Many people dread the thought and cost of an annual car service, but do you actually know what it includes?
It’s quite a comprehensive check-list when you drill down and really look at it. Some stuff might sound alien to you, but they all play a vital role in maintaining the road worthiness of your car.
Here’s a list of what a typical full service includes:
- Change Engine Oil
- Replace Air Filter
- Replace Pollen Filter
- Inspect Brake Pads & Disks
- Clean & Adjust Rear Brakes & Handbrake
- Carry Out Brake Fluid Change
- Examine Condition of Brake Pipes & Hose
- Check Tyre Condition & Correct Pressure
- Check Operation of Lighting System
- Inspect Suspension Arms & Ball Joints
- Inspect Exhaust Condition & Mountings
- Check Operation of Windscreen Wipers & Washers
- Top Up Windscreen Washing Fluid
- Lubricate Door Locks & Hinges
- Road Test & Report
- Update Service Records
- Complimentary Wash & Valet
Aside from everything on this list, you can’t really put a price on peace of mind, can you?
If your car needs a service, our team of qualified mechanics will be more than happy to help on 045-525 255 or alternatively you can contact us online.